Wemakeeco Limited or “us” or “we” is termed as JSC “ORTUS” with its official office in Lithuania and your privacy is important to us. We gather information about the visitors of this website and subscribers to the newsletters or other forms of subscription. By providing your email, address or phone number, you are agreeing to receive promotions from our company via email, direct mail or telephone that may be of interest to you.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Wemakeeco Limited will not share, lease or sell your personal and/or company data with any organizations, individuals or third parties, unless required to do so by Republic of Lithuanian law. wemakeeco Limited will not benefit from or use your personal and/or company data in any other way other than to conduct its stated services. wemakeeco Limited cannot be held responsible for the loss or misuse of any personal and/or company data, which is accessed by unauthorized persons due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you feel that you want to opt out from our services, please email us at info [eta] wemakeeco.com.